St. Innocent WineClub offers the perfect opportunity to make sure you receive at least one bottle of each Pinot noir we release annually - including our reserve and Special Selection bottlings!
If you love what we produce and want the best pricing on all of your purchases, then the St. Innocent WineClub is for you! We offer numerous benefits and no fees - simply purchase our six bottles shipments each Spring and Fall! For enthusiasts who prefer to only purchase our Pinot noirs, we do offer a Reds Only option
St. Innocent Wine Club members receive:
- The biggest retail discounts on our wines
- Complimentary tastings for you and up to 2 guests
- Discounted rates for our Open House events and our Winemaker Tasting & Tour
- First access to releases such as futures and library wines
- An exclusive invitation to our semi-annual Guided Tasting - an opportunity to meet our Winemaker and Founder, Mark Vlossak, and taste the wines paired with small plates prepared by a local chef.
The "nitty-gritty" membership details
|Standard 6-bottle WineClub
|Choose any 6 bottles to add to your WineClub and complete a case
|Additional orders of less than 12 bottles
|Additional orders of 12 or more bottles (including special release and large format bottles)
Any bottles purchased for on-premise consumption receive a 25% discount.
- Our WineClub requires a minimum commitment of 1 year (two shipments).
- We will bill subsequent WineClub purchases with the card you use to purchase your initial order. Please notify us if you would like to use a different card.
- You will receive an e-mail notification when we release each shipment and begin processing orders. We bill your credit card for the wines, shipping, and applicable state sales tax (unless you choose to pick up at the winery). There are no additional fees.
- Shipments to the continental USA will arrive via FedEx Ground or 3-Day Air, weather depending. Please see our shipping policy for additional details.