We've missed you!
Our Tasting Room is open daily from 11am-5pm by appointment only. Our view is even more beautiful with the Spring growth, our wines continue to be some of the best in the world, and our team is here to help you have an unforgettable experience. You will, however, notice some changes we have implemented to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Here are some of our changes:
- Reservations are required. You may book your experience online here, or call us! We'd love to talk with you.
- When you arrive, please wait in your car until your reserved time.
- You will receive an enthusiastic welcome from at least 6 feet away upon your arrival in our Tasting Room.
- Our team will wear masks for everyone's protection. You are encouraged to wear one as well when not actively tasting wines. ie: when using the restroom, checking out our vineyard map or browsing our food pairing selections.
- Our host will show you to your group’s designated area. Your server will pour all wines in your tasting at once.
- Foods are prepared in accordance with all appropriate guidelines. It will be delivered to you with a protective plastic covering.
- Social distancing, ensuring a distance of no less than 6 ft., will be accomplished with fewer tables in our spaces.
- We will provide you with a sheet with tasting notes and other information about St. Innocent Winery. We encourage you to take this with you when you depart so you may refer to it at a later time.
- You will see our staff circulating the physical premises to keep all public touchpoints sanitized.
- Please stay in your 6 foot bubble and do not impinge on other customers. If you are visiting with young children, we are delighted to host you at our vineyard picnic tables which require a "Picnic in the Vineyard" reservation.
- All outdoor reservations are weather dependent. In the event of rain, we will move your group to The Cabin.
- If you have any concerns, please feel free to let us know.
- This pains us to say but, at this time, dogs will not be allowed on the property.
Thank you for understanding our changes and we look forward to seeing you soon.